- In 2017 the Writing task will be a single common task for all students in Years 3 and 5 and a different single common task for all students in Years 7 and 9. The 2017 Writing test will require students to respond to either a persuasive or narrative Writing prompt. However, the genre of the prompt will not be disclosed prior to the test period.
- Here are sample responses to the practice topics "The River", "Books or TV" and "It is cruel to keep animals in cages"
- There is one sample narrative and one sample persuasive response for each prompt for each of Years 3, 5, 7, 9
- Students should first write their own narrative and persuasive responses
- Then they should read the sample narrative and persuasive responses
- Files are supplied by download
- If you want the files on CD-ROM, download the current catalogue. Click here.
There are no products to list in this category.