- Kilbaha Physics Textbook
- ISBN 9781876324399
- Unlimited school site licence
- Use for STEM education
Thermodynamic principles (74 pages)
- Temperature: how is it measured?
- Thermal equilibrium and the zeroth law of thermodynamics
- Kinetic theory: how do materials change with temperature?
- Thermodynamics: how can heat do work?
- Internal energy U: the sum of energies held by a material
- Heat, temperature and states of matter: heat can be stored
- Heat transfer: how can heat energy be moved
- Cooling and the kinetic model
- Food for thought
- Site Licence
Purchase by a school includes a site licence for use in electronic format on all computers and devices
Purchase by a school includes a site licence to print all pages
Chapter contents are supplied in both WORD format for easy editing and PDF format for easy printing
All electronic and hard copy use must be recorded in surveys by Copyright Agency Limited (CAL)
Physics Chapter 1 - Thermodynamic principles
- Brand: Kilbaha Education
- Product Code: Physics Chapter 1 - Thermodynamic principles
- Availability: In Stock
*Note: When you Buy Now with PayPal, your file will be delivered to you within 24 hours. If you want to download your file immediately, you must Register, Login, Add to Cart and Checkout. Full details here.