We want every school in Australia to have one of these so . . .
- Open an account with Kilbaha and log in
- Buy with your credit card or PayPal account
- Download the book.
Fabulous low cost 1 week student activity based on the Olympic Games.
- New edition was updated for the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Self-marking student project with answers
- UNLIMITED SCHOOL SITE LICENCE
- Print as many copies as required for your students
- WORD file included so you can modify the workbook for your class
Five good reasons to use this project with your students.
- Bring mathematics to life with this project
- Introduce new topics and revise work
- Provide extra work for mathematically gifted students
- Give a sense of achievement to students who find mathematics difficult
- Classroom trials show that students love doing this project
Mathematics topics covered in the project “In the Running for the Olympics”
- digital time • grams, kilograms, tonnes
- movement on a grid • perimeter
- addition, subtraction, multiplication, division • nets of solids
- prime numbers • cylinder
- Roman Numerals • triangular prism
- number sequences • cube
- number and money word problems • square pyramid
- time (days, weeks, months, years, decades) • cone
- puzzles using a grid • triangular pyramid
- triangular numbers • logic puzzles
- square numbers • cryptograms
- decimals (addition, subtraction, multiplication) • magic squares
- millilitres, litres, angles, probability, statistics
Mathematics Workbook - In the Running for the Olympics
- Brand: Kilbaha Multimedia Publishing
- Product Code: Mathematics Workbook - In the Running for the Olympics
- Availability: In Stock
*Note: When you Buy Now with PayPal, your file will be delivered to you within 24 hours. If you want to download your file immediately, you must Register, Login, Add to Cart and Checkout. Full details here.