All pages on this website and all files which are downloaded must be counted in the surveys done by Copyright Agency Limited (CAL)
This applies to both hardcopy use and electronic use
For details of the CAL licence for educational institutions contact
Copyright Information for Schools
- All Kilbaha resources are sold on the basis that they will be used only by the purchasing school and its students.
- Copyright is broken if they are used outside of the purchasing school.
Please note the following:
- All pages copied for electronic and / or hard copy use must be counted in Copyright Agency Limited (CAL) surveys
- The source of the material as being copyright Kilbaha Multimedia Publishing must be clearly stated on all copies
- The files must not be uploaded to the Internet.
- A password protected Intranet may be used.
Kilbaha Multimedia Publishing (Est 1978)
PO Box 2227
Kew Vic 3101
ABN: 47 065 111 373
- Subject to statutory exception and to the provisions of the relevant collective licensing agreements, no reproduction of any part may take place without the written permission of Kilbaha Multimedia Publishing. (ABN 47 065 111 373)
- Unauthorised copying of any part of this website is illegal and detrimental to the interests of the author.
- For authorised copying within Australia please check that your institution has a licence from http://copyright.com.au.
- This permits the copying of small parts of the material, in limited quantities, within the conditions set out in the licence.
Reproduction and communication for educational purposes. The Australian Copyright Act 1968 (the Act) allows a maximum of one chapter or 10% of the pages of this work, to be reproduced and/or communicated by any educational institution for its educational purposes provided that educational institution (or the body that administers it) has given a remuneration notice to Copyright Agency Limited (CAL) under the Act.