We want every school in Australia to have one of these so . . .
- Open an account with Kilbaha and log in
- Buy with your credit card or PayPal account
- Download the book.
- Download sample pages from the book here. Includes an order form for schools wanting to buy on invoice.
A quest project for students to complement the Rio Olympic Ideal.
- UNLIMITED SCHOOL SITE LICENCE
- Print as many copies as required for your students
- WORD file included so you can modify the workbook for your class
Five good reasons to use this project with your students.
- Bring mathematics to life with this project
- Introduce new topics and revise work
- Provide extra work for mathematically gifted students
- Give a sense of achievement to students who find mathematics difficult
- Classroom trials show that students love doing this project
Knowledge needed to find the Holy Grail
- negative numbers
- plotting co-ordinates
- graphing straight lines from given points
- gradient and Y intercept given the equation of the straight line
- circumference of a circle
- areas of circle, square, parallelogram, triangle, trapezium, hexagon
- volume of a cuboid
- algebraic substitution solving algebraic equations
- angles in a straight line
- complementary angles
- vertically opposite angles
- alternate angles
- co-interior angles
- corresponding angles
Mathematics Workbook - In Search of the Holy Grail
- Brand: Kilbaha Multimedia Publishing
- Product Code: Mathematics Workbook - In Search of the Holy Grail
- Availability: In Stock
*Note: When you Buy Now with PayPal, your file will be delivered to you within 24 hours. If you want to download your file immediately, you must Register, Login, Add to Cart and Checkout. Full details here.